How To Use
MPP stands for mask-peel-polish! That is exactly what this sumptuous treatment will do, with visible results after the first use.
This therapeutic mask instantly helps reduce blemishes as consequences of skin breakouts and irritations, and to smooth and brighten skin. Our mask is clean and universal! It helps to promote grit and grace for stressed-out skin, challenged or problematic skin, sensitive skin, transitional or imbalanced skin, and acne.
- Exfoliates and smoothes rough skin texture
- Instantly brightens and softens skin
- Reestablished healthy skin barrier
- Helps reduce the signs of blemishes and PIH
- Pore purifying, decongesting, tightening
- Improves skin dryness and clarifies complexion
- Gradually enhances skin tone and texture
- Smoothes Chicken Skin aka keratosis pilaris
- Promotes youthful appearance of the skin
Apply and massage a thin veil to clean, dry skin few times per week as desired for 15-30 minutes, and then gently wash off with a warm water and facial towel. Please add avoid using mask close to sensitive eyelid and lip areas. Ready to rapidly brighten, hydrate and smooth your skin?
- Glycolic acid
- Fusion of natural adaptogens
- Proprietary botanical extract blend
- Proprietary blend of exfoliating berry seeds
These ingredients work synergistically to mask-hydrate with botanical oils, polish with berry seeds to exfoliate away the dead, surface cells and unclog pores that cause dullness and contribute to acne breakouts. The glycolic acid peel will brighten skin and alleviate post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, aka blemishes.
Is this mask for all skin types?
• Yes, this mask is great for all skin types, and will provide results after the first use.
Do I need to use sunscreen with this product?
• Yes, due to the presence of AHAs, daily use of SPF is recommended. Please reapply every 2 hours, as directed.
How often can I use this mask?
• This mask can be used twice weekly, more if needed to manage more stubborn breakouts or texture irregularites.
Why It Works
Our mask is clean and universal! It helps to promote grit and grace for stressed-out skin, challenged or problematic skin, sensitive skin, transitional or imbalanced skin, and maskne.
Stamina Synergy is achieved by practicing mindful skin care ritual with our Uplifting Affirmations while you enjoy the skin wellness benefits.
Who is DR MBK?
Dr. Marianna Blyumin-Karasik, aka Dr. MBK is a board-certified Dermatologist and co-founder of Precision Skin Institute. As a cosmetic expert, Dr. MBK’s leading skin-care advice is regularly featured on the news and beauty magazines. Dr. MBK is an expert in treating Maskne and other forms of challenged, problematic, or tired skin. As recently seen in New Beauty, Dr. MBK highlights that friction, humidity, and microbe imbalances from our masks have contributed to one of the top conditions seen by dermatologists this year, Maskne. Mental stress also leads to various skin exacerbations. Treating stressed-out, sensitive skin and maskne is important to Dr. MBK because she strongly believes in feeling and being our best. She has hand selected every ingredient in our product lineup to help you have your best skin ever!
About The Brand
Stamina Cosmetics by DR MBK was inspired during the challenging year of 2020. During this year we have all experienced difficulties and disharmony in our lives. That also includes our overall health and in particular, our skin health. Skin problems also affect our appearance and confidence, which influence our general well-being. As Stamina was developed, I also realized how much this year disrupted our inner mind-body connection. My goal with Stamina Cosmetics is to provide inspiring affirmations to remind us to maintain grit and re-establish the very fragile mind-body relationship. I really hope that with Stamina’s creation, we can come closer to life’s health and beauty balance.