This soothing gel-serum features Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL) main ingredient, which helps to reduce acne breakouts and protect against spreading unwanted microbes. HOCL is a potent skin adaptogen, helping to restore skin's natural microbiome balance. It also reinforces skin barrier, reduces skin blemishes, skin redness and itching while providing hydration and radiance.
Furthermore, HOCL promotes skin resilience and radiance by skin healing and renewing actions. It is combined with a skin blurring and decongesting blend clay to enhance the skin texture and complexion.
This multi-purpose skin serum can help to “Defy the Odds” whenever skin feels stressed-out, reactive or fragile. It applied overnight to heal, repair, and soothe red, irritated, blemish-prone skin. Did we mention that Stamina Serum is an excellent lightweight skin slugging serum and works wonders on Keratosis Pilaris (KP)?
- Apply a thin veil to cleansed and toned skin before sleeping
- Spray directly and massage on facial or body affected skin. Please avoid sensitive eye and lip areas. You may also apply the serum with clean fingers.
- May be used after spraying with Stamina Cosmetics Stamina Calming Mist and Blemish Remedy MPP Mask
- Other topical serums and moisturizers such as Stamina Intention Moisturizer may be applied once Stamina Serum is absorbed in a few seconds.
- Please avoid spraying directly into eye areas
- If acne breakouts and blemishes flare-up occurs, elevate the power of Stamina Serum by using it twice daily under your moisturizer and makeup.
- You can apply this clear gel serum as a spot treatment to focal breakout areas on the face and body skin as needed. Please don’t pick the pimple!
- Electrolyzed oxygenated water
- Gel-clay (Sodium Magnesium Fluorosilicate)
- Hypochlorous acid (HOCL 0.015%)
- Sodium Chloride
- Does this serum cause irritation?
- No, in fact, it does the opposite. Hypochlorous acid is a powerful adaptogen, helping balance skin’s fragile microbiome by alleviating bad bacteria and promoting skin strength and resilience. Breakouts and redness are both reduced with consistent use of this skin-comforting serum.
- How long does it take to work?
- Stamina Sleeping Serum begins working upon contact. As an adaptogen, it oxidizes blemish-causing bacteria associated with breakouts of all types, while helping balance and reinforce the skin barrier, so redness and itching is reduced and skin starts to heal and glow. Our proprietary gel-clay base further soothes, hydrates, and calms the skin. Optimal results are seen after consistent use for 4-6 weeks. For maintenance and an added boost of healing hydration, use Stamina Mist as needed throughout the day.
- Can I use this serum with other serums in my skincare routine?
- Yes. Apply this serum first to dry skin after cleansing and toning with Stamina Mist. Once it's completely absorbed, you can complete your skin care routine with the Stamina Intention Moisturizer to enhance skin resilience and brilliance while enjoying Integrative Skin Care, Stamina Synergy.
Why It Works
Hypochlorous Acid is the master oxidizer and skin adaptogen in the Stamina Serum, so it alleviates the bad and reinforces the good. Breakouts, blemishes and skin redness is reduced, and healthy skin is restored. Let's “Defy The Odds” and embrace that Stamina Glow!
Stamina Synergy is achieved by practicing mindful skin care ritual with our Uplifting Affirmations while you enjoy the skin wellness benefits.